Your book is destined to become someone else's favorite!
So let's get it written, published, and into their hands.
“Elizabeth is a phenomenal book coach. First, there are her insights and the way she intuitively connects to her clients and makes them feel safe. Plus, she’s a badass at pulling people's messages out of them and helping them put them in book format.”
—Bethany Clemenson, author of Ditching the Dream
Your story matters. Your insights and experience will change someone else's life. Your characters' journeys will replace someone's current Netflix binge. So let's write, publish, and launch the damn book already!
Whether you're just getting started, "stuck" somewhere in the middle, or ready to get your book published and into the world, I'm here to help.
I'm a 6x author, and I've helped hundreds of aspiring authors write and publish powerful, thought-provoking, entertaining books over the past 19 years. I partner with writers working on nonfiction, memoir, fiction, and children's books.
Check out the options below to find the best way for us to start working together!
Book Writing & Publishing Programs
PRIVATE BOOK COACHING
Tailor-made, month-to-month coaching to accommodate your unique needs, transforming your writing journey into an incredible adventure of growth and success.
For you if you:
- Want one-on-one, personalized guidance, accountability (aka, deadlines!), and greater accessibility to your coach
- Appreciate expert guidance and insights into all facets of the writing, publishing, and launching processes
- Desire real-time feedback and suggestions as you're writing
WRITE THE DAMN BOOK ALREADY!
(Lifetime access to online trainings with 2x/month group coaching/mastermind)
A program for writing powerful, thought-provoking nonfiction or memoir.
For aspiring authors who want:
- Support, knowledgeable guidance, and compassionate ass-kicking when you begin to feel unsure of what you’re doing, why you started, or whether it’s going to be worth it (hint: it absolutely will).
- Group coaching/masterminding with Elizabeth every other week to help you navigate roadblocks and get to the finish line.
- To be part of a community of authors who provide accountability, feedback, creative suggestions, and inspiration.
PUBLISH A PROFITABLE BOOK
This no-guesswork program to helps you self-publish a book that's indistinguishable in quality from a New York Times bestseller.
For you if you:
- Want no-fluff, step-by-step instructions on how to publish a top-quality book on your terms and your timeline
- Want to retain all rights and creative control over title, cover design, and final edits
- Want all profits to come directly to your bank account each month instead of waiting for a quarterly royalty check from a publisher
Publish A Profitable Book shows you exactly how to publish an irresistible book that's no different in quality from any New York Times bestseller!
FROM MANUSCRIPT TO MARKET
A complete step-by-step program to help you launch (or re-launch) your book so you can sell more copies while building a tribe of loyal, raving readers
For you if you:
- Are getting ready to publish (or have already published) and worry, "Book marketing isn't my area of expertise."
- Want to get your book in the hands of as many people as possible without feeling uber salesy
- Like having easy-to-customize templates and graphics so you don't spend time spinning when it comes to what to say or how to post on social media with ease.
From Manuscript to Market details the complete 12-day book launch strategy that I use to launch all of my books and that most Finn-Phyllis Press authors use to launch theirs—without overwhelm, overthinking, or unnecessary breakdowns!
THE BOOK WRITERS COLLECTIVE
(2X/month group coaching/mastermind sessions, weekly co-writing sessions, and an amazing author community)
A one-year membership is included with all of my full programs (Write the Damn Book Already, Publish A Profitable Book, and From Manuscript to Market), but you can also join The Collective a la carte!
The Collective provides you with the accountability, mentorship, expert guidance, and community you need to successfully write, publish, and market your book.
For you if you:
- Like programs you can dip your toe into (cancel your membership anytime!)
- Want to be part of an amazing community of like-minded people while writing, publishing, and marketing your book. (Current members are writing or have written fiction, nonfiction, memoir, and even children's books!)
More Published Authors...
In Authors' Own Words...
Mike Young, The Makeover Master, first-time author
Elizabeth and her coaching finally helped me get [my book] out of my head and into something I could share with the world. If you feel stuck like I did, Elizabeth's coaching is exactly what you need to get your book written, published, and launched.