Your book is about to be someone else's favorite resource!
So let's get it written, published, and into their hands.
Your story matters. So let's write the damn book already!
Whether you're just getting started, "stuck" somewhere in the middle, or ready to get the book published and into the world, I'm here to help.
I'm a 5x author, and I've helped hundreds of aspiring authors write and publish powerful, thought-provoking nonfiction and memoir over the past 18 years.
Now it's your turn. Check out the options below to find the best way for us to work together!
Book Writing & Publishing Programs
BOOK WRITING ACCELERATOR
12 weeks to a first draft of powerful, thought-provoking nonfiction or memoir plus complete, step-by-step publishing guidance.
For the aspiring author who:
- Knows that powerfully presenting their journey, insights, and process as a published author is the next step in growing their business
- Knows their experience and insights can help so many people—if only they could get it out of their head and into a book readers will both devour and recommend again and again
- Is ready to do what it takes to get their book written and published as soon as possible (if not yesterday)
BOOK WRITING MADE SIMPLE
6 months to write powerful, thought-provoking nonfiction or memoir
For the aspiring author who:
- Wishes to have expert support and guidance while being able to develop ideas and write on your timeline
- Has had a book brewing within you, but values taking time to develop ideas while having a sounding board to help navigate "stuck" moments
- Isn't in a rush to have their book published or isn't committed to self-publishing. You know you'll gain satisfaction from writing a quality book with intention and purpose, making sure you're avoiding common (and unnecessary) mistakes along the way
PUBLISH A PROFITABLE BOOK
A complete step-by-step program to help you publish a book that's indistinguishable in quality from a New York Times bestseller.
For the author who:
- Is ready to publish (or re-publish) on your terms and timeline
- Wants to retain all rights, creative control, and earnings so you can build your dream career as an author
- Wants monthly coaching support to guide you through those second-guessing moments (we all have them!)
Publish A Profitable Book is a complete step-by-step program that shows you exactly how to publish an irresistible book that's no different in quality from any New York Times bestseller!
Write the Damn Book Already!
Discover the 6 Critical Steps for Writing, Publishing & Launching a Bestselling Book [FREE DOWNLOAD]
Banish Writer's Block
Download 30 prompts I use with my clients so you can get out of "I'm stuck" and back into powerfully telling your story [FREE DOWNLOAD]
Email Templates for Book Marketing
These templates will show you exactly what to say to encourage your tribe of enthusiastic book marketing partners and build an intimate, lasting connection with your growing list of readers.
Order my latest bestselling book, Enough: The Simple Path to Everything You Want
“I’m convinced if you follow even half the advice in this book, you’re going to achieve a level of success you’ve only dreamed of, while taking all the pressure off yourself.”
–Tommy Baker, Resist Average Academy
Listen to the Podcast
Writing and publishing a book doesn’t have to be complicated and overwhelming. From myths and misconceptions, to practical tips and sound strategies, to the REAL reasons you likely still haven’t written and released your amazing story, Elizabeth is here to help you untangle the process (while untangling yourself).
What Clients and Industry Experts Say...
Mike Young, The Makeover Master, first-time author
Elizabeth and her coaching finally helped me get [my book] out of my head and into something I could share with the world. If you feel stuck like I did, Elizabeth's coaching is exactly what you need to get your book written, published, and launched.
“Elizabeth is a phenomenal book coach. First, there are her insights and the way she intuitively connects to her clients and makes them feel safe. Plus, she’s a badass at pulling people's messages out of them and helping them put them in book format.”
-Bethany Clemenson, author of Ditching the Dream