The Indie Author's Book Publishing Partner
Our no-strings-attached book publishing package keeps you in the driver's seat while removing unnecessary legwork, overwhelm, and costs.
The Best of Both Worlds
All the benefits of self-publishing—without any of the headaches
What Makes Us Different?
- We don't accept every manuscript submitted to us for publication. We want to ensure that our authors are as proud of the company they keep as we are!
- We don't handcuff our authors to us. We do the work you don't want to do, and let you go about running your author career as you see fit (but we're always here to answer questions and celebrate with you!)
- We don't retain a percentage of your earnings.
- We load to your accounts on Amazon, Draft2Digital, and IngramSpark. Once you're published, you're in full control of your title!
- We don't have "minimum sales" requirements.
- You can order author copies for events or use for marketing with ease from your own Amazon author account (with no upcharge)
- You retain all rights
With our publishing services, you'll retain full control of your author career.
What's Included In Our Package?
Our book publishing package includes:
- Full cover design (eBook, paperback, and, if desired, audiobook)
- Interior formatting (eBook and paperback)
- Finn-Phyllis Press imprint on your book's spine and title page
- Finn-Phyllis Press ISBN assignment and registration with Bowker for eBook and paperback
- Back cover copy reviewed and honed by Elizabeth Lyons
- Paperback and eBook upload to your author account on KDP (Amazon's publishing platform)
- Upload to Draft2Digital for distribution of eBook through all eBook retailers outside of Amazon
- Optional: Upload to IngramSpark for distribution through brick-and-mortar retailers, indie bookstores, big-box stores, libraries, airports, etc. (everywhere print books are sold outside of Amazon)
Who Are We and Why Do We Do Things This Way?
Finn-Phyllis Press was founded by 6x author Elizabeth Lyons.
She started the company in 2004, only intending to publish her own books.
But after multiple people asked her to put the same effort and care into publishing their books that she puts into her own, she thought, "Maybe this is an opportunity to provide the publishing model and service levels I wish I'd had when I was first starting out!"
Elizabeth loves nothing more than words, stories, and taking the hassle out of publishing so others can enjoy a straightforward process for getting their books on the market.
In Authors' Own Words...
"Do not hesitate to reach to out to Finn-Phyllis Press. You will be well taken care of. I loved every moment of the process!"
-Jacqueline Hopper, author of Becoming
"I would never have gotten my books finished without Elizabeth. I never imagined how much a book, done right, could springboard my career."
Chris Martinez, author of 7 books
"The value and guidance Elizabeth provided during the publishing of my book far exceeded my expectations. I never expected the process to feel so organized and easy."
-Sheila Whittington, author of The Daily Seed
Full Publishing Package (without upload to IngramSpark)
Full Publishing Package (with upload to IngramSpark)
Some of the Books We've Been Thrilled to Publish
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my book be available in Barnes & Noble, airports, etc.?
Do you help with marketing?
What if I want to create an audiobook?
Is there a pricing "catch"?
To ask any questions at all, or chat with us about taking the next step...
Please email [email protected]