Your story will be someone else's survival guide.
Write a book that positions you as an authority and that readers can't put down
(without wasting more time trying to figure out how to do it on your own)
*This program is NOT for writing fiction. It focuses on non-fiction and memoir only.
"This program provides so much more than an incredibly effective book-writing process. It combined the "how" of writing a book with a supportive community. The personal growth I experienced as a participant is already positively impacting so many areas of my life."
BWA was one of the best experiences I've ever had. When you focus on the process Elizabeth has designed, it provides a level of comfort and encouragement that gives you the strength to push to the finish line.
The Book Writing Accelerator greatly exceeded my expectations. The specific process and framework provided were exactly what I needed. I definitely recommend this program!
You want to write a book that moves people to take action toward the best version of themselves and attracts incredible opportunities for you to reach more people with your message.
YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT...
💥 Your experience and perspective can deeply impact someone else's life
💥 The perspective, insights, and wisdom you have to share with others are extremely valuable
💥 You can write a persuasive, thought-provoking book that features your unique approach and inspires your readers to grow more fully into their own best selves
The problem is...
You know how to talk about your story and share your beliefs with friends or even acquaintances over coffee, but you aren’t confident that it will come across as strongly in writing.
You aren’t completely sure what your main topic is, so you worry the book will be all over the place (what I refer to as " I may actually have two or three different books syndrome").
You wonder whether the topic has been covered too many times already...and by some really well-known people. You think, "Is it a waste of time to try to compete with that?" (spoiler alert: absolutely not)
You don't want to embark on this adventure alone. You thrive in an intimate group where you can connect with others.
As a result...
🤔 You don’t know how to effectively organize your thoughts and experiences, which makes you feel like you don’t have enough of them to make a measurable impact.
🤔 You aren't sure how to powerfully share the details of your experience and therefore don’t trust yourself to communicate clearly.
🤔 You fear that readers won’t receive the info the way you intend, and the whole thing may backfire.
🤔 You think, “I can do a lot of things, but maybe writing a book isn't going to be one of them."
I get it. No one's ever told you exactly how to consolidate all of your ideas and experiences into a cohesive book. Add in the fact that you're unclear about how to get a book into print and out into the world, and it's easy to put the whole idea aside (again).
What would it look like if someone could synthesize the process into simple, bite-size steps that would allow you to confidently write that first draft without:
❌ paralyzing overwhelm and continuing to wonder "should I [insert latest google suggestion] instead?"
❌ feeling unclear about how to best organize all the content you want to share
❌ questioning how your book will be that much different from all the others written on the same topic (In other words, "How do I stand out?")
❌ continuing to believe that the only way to do this is to carve out hours each day (Got 20-30 minutes a day to spare? Because with my process, that's all you need.)
Before I go on, perhaps I should more properly introduce myself...
Hi! I'M ELIZABETH...
...and I believe that everyone can LOVE the book writing process—as long as they have an effective process to follow.
I'm a 5x author, and I've spent the past 18+ years helping countless others master their message and write books that have deeply impacted others while providing amazing opportunities to advance their own careers.
When my clients work with me, they get so clear on their primary message and the unique experiences and beliefs they’re excited to share that writing their book actually becomes...dare I say it...fun!
I have a holistic approach to book coaching. Yes, I provide you with a proven process to get your book written, but I know that a process alone often isn't enough. You also need someone who can coach you through all the reasons that, even with a process, you'll sometimes get "stuck."
Because the truth is, writing a book is one of the most vulnerable and healing things you'll ever do.
When that happens, you need someone who's helped others navigate what you're experiencing hundreds of times and can help you bring forth lessons and insights you didn't even realize were within you.
Honestly, this part of book writing lights me up as much as a brilliantly expressed feeling. Writing a book is a story in and of itself, and you will be amazed by how much more of your own unique brilliance you unlock while going through the process.
🙏🏻 Reading through your first draft and getting goosebumps because you know how much it will transform someone else's life as well as open up the kinds of professional opportunities you've been dreaming about
🙏🏻 Waking up to emails and social media messages from readers, thanking you for putting yourself out there and reminding them they aren't alone
🙏🏻 Having a book that presents your insights and message with such clarity that you are invited to speak at events, contribute to articles and media segments, and create courses & coaching programs that help others while providing you with the freedom to design a lifestyle you truly love.
Having that level of clarity makes it impossible NOT to own every inch of your story with a level of conviction that previously didn't seem possible.
I'M BETTING YOU'VE ALREADY TRIED:
Brain-dumping content ideas (and you have 34 Google Docs to prove it).
Creating an basic outline (which likely feels too short, too basic, or too all-over-the-place)
Starting to write the introduction or first chapter, only to quickly begin questioning what you're doing, whether it will be any good, and whether you should just organize the garage instead
REST ASSURED, THIS IS ALL NORMAL!
Also, it doesn't have to be this hard to share your experience and perspective with the thousands of people who are hoping that someone just like you writes a book just like the one you want to write.
You're stuck for one main reason: book writing isn't your area of expertise!
(But it is mine.)
So many of my clients (most of them, in fact) experience this same level of overwhelm and uncertainty before they engage with my signature book-writing process. You are far from alone!
You don't need to put your book idea aside. In fact, please don't.
Because your book will soon be someone else's favorite resource.
HERE'S THE TRUTH WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING A POWERFUL BOOK
What DOESN'T work
⛔️ "Just do a brain dump over the weekend."
⛔️ "Focus on hitting a bestseller list. It doesn't even matter how good the book is." (This is the biggest lie being sold right now.)
⛔️ "Go off the grid for a month and get it done." (Who can even do that?)
What DOES work
✅ Get clarity on what your message is, who it’s for, and how to excitedly write about it
✅ Understand your signature process so you can effortlessly guide your reader through it
✅ Know how to speak directly to YOUR ideal readers so your book becomes their newest "Netflix binge"
✅ Set aside 20-30 focused minutes per day to write
“I would NEVER have gotten my books finished without Elizabeth. The ROI has been priceless. I never imagined how much a book—done right—would springboard my career. The authority the books have given me and the opportunities that have opened because of it are ones I never could have imagined.”
—Chris Martinez, author of 5 books
This is why I created the Book Writing Accelerator
...an intimate 12-week group book writing and coaching experience that grows YOU through the process of writing a persuasive, thought-provoking book that helps others and provides a clear message "hub" that allows for an unlimited number of new professional opportunities
APPLY TO GET STARTED
The Book Writing Accelerator is based on my own unique book-writing method that addresses critical (and often overlooked) components of writing a book that:
- makes a deep and lasting connection with readers and is therefore recommended again and again
- creates unshakeable confidence in the author's (that's you!) ability to help others create transformation in their lives
- doesn't feel like you're trying to squeeze water from a stone each time you sit down to write
My method incorporates three powerful approaches to book writing that, when combined, allows you to have as many aha moments while writing as your reader will have while reading. This is where the magic of writing a book with intention and trust becomes evident.
Clarify your unique voice, style, and book structure so that you can write with ease and your reader will feel like you're speaking directly to him/her
Discover how to powerfully own and share your experiences and insights without upsetting anyone (or being sued!), as well as how to combine compassionately and authority to move your reader toward action
Understand how to incorporate tried-and-true book structure and storytelling principles that keep your reader turning page after page
THIS METHOD WORKS, EVEN IF…
☑️ You “aren’t a writer” or don't have MD, LCSW, or PhD after your name
☑️ You have 857 story ideas spinning in your head (at a minimum)
☑️ You are still battling "imposter syndrome" when it comes to whether you're "good enough" to write a book
A PERSUASIVE, THOUGHT-PROVOKING BOOK PROVIDES A SOLID FOUNDATION FOR LIMITLESS OPPORTUNITIES BECAUSE IT:
Positions you as a credible authority and attracts ideal readers and future clients who can't put your book down
Powerfully shares your unique insights, perspectives, and stories so you can guide readers toward the results they're craving
Moves your readers and makes them think in such a way that they can't help but to shift their perspectives and take excited action on their goals in a way that provides lasting benefit
What makes this program different?
- This is an intimate program where you get my full attention on coaching and Voxer calls (minimum of 1 and maximum of 5 participants per session) as well as via Voxer (or other messaging app) in between sessions
- I don’t believe in writing a book just to hit a bestseller list for a day—there’s no lasting impact there. I believe in the exponential impact writing a book has on both your readers’ growth and your own.
- I focus only on the writing for the first six weeks (at least). We don’t dilute our sessions with discussion about publishing or marketing. Because without a solid first draft, the next steps won’t matter.
- I care not only about what you're writing but also why you continue to hesitate. Most book coaches focus solely on getting the book written; my focus is the book and the human who's writing it because the same issues that give you pause while writing will creep back in when it comes time to get it out there!
- I know how much you'll grow through the process of writing your book, and I'm here to nurture and support that growth so that you have not only a published book but also more confidence, self-awareness, and motivation to share your story in whatever way feels incredible to you!
“It is amazing when you meet someone who tells your story by moving things around, elaborating on it, and pulling things out of me that I didn’t even remember. Never in my career have I had a partner set an unrealistic goal for themselves and not only hit it but exceed it. In the last two years, I’ve worked with a lot of people on a lot of projects. There are no words for working with this woman. That is how incredible it was.”
Janet was struggling to get clear about her ideal reader’s deepest needs and the way she wanted to deliver her unique solutions. We worked through those roadblocks so that she could write and publish Show Up For Yourself
For Deborah, a successful executive coach, writing her book as a vulnerable pursuit. She shared a huge piece of her life that wasn’t the easiest to share. Together, we worked in partnership so that she could write and publish HIGH: A Story of Addiction, Awareness and Ascension
Is the Book Writing Accelerator for you?
This program is perfect for you if...
👍 You know your insights can impact others, but you aren’t sure how to hone in on your primary message & organize your content
👍 You’re willing to be committed for 12 weeks in order to have lasting results
👍 You’re growth-minded and ready to unpack your insights and explore your experiences in order to grow AND help others like you do the same
This program is NOT for you if...
❌ You’re looking to write a basic book to check the “I did it” box
❌ You want to get rich quick
❌ Your focus is hitting bestselling lists, not making a true impact
❌ You’re still trying to establish the foundation of your coaching process (if your book will complement your coaching practice)
During our 12 Weeks Together You Will:
- Get absolutely clear on the reason you're writing the book and exactly what opportunities you want your book to enable so that you're ready to hit the ground running (without wasting time on mismatched ventures that don't light you up)
- Clarify your magnetic voice so you can write with ease (and have fun doing it) and your reader will feel like you're speaking directly to him/her. The result is a book you're ecstatic to promote and that readers recommend again and again
- Discover how to powerfully outline your experiences and insights, giving you unshakeable confidence in your ability to create transformation in the lives of your readers
- Understand how to incorporate tried-and-true book structure principles that keep your reader turning page after page and make you their go-to resource in your area of expertise
- Understand EXACTLY how to take your book from draft to published without overwhelm or second-guessing (and while retaining ALL rights, ALL earnings, and getting distribution through up to 39,000 retailers (no big publishing house needed))
- 12 weekly live group coaching calls where you get 1:1 support from Elizabeth to clarify your message and remove roadblocks
- Voxer access with Elizabeth for 12 weeks
- Instant access to trainings, downloads, and resources so you can immediately start writing with clarity that continues until 12 months after our last coaching call
- Week-long virtual co-writing sprints each month (1 hour/day for 5 days) with other participants to keep you accountable and on track
- Access to private Facebook community with your new favorite writing network of supportive, like-minded individuals
- Access to my Accelerator method that shows you how to write a persuasive, thought-provoking book without overwhelm or second-guessing
Plus Access to the Publish A Profitable Book Course
You'll receive lifetime access to Publish A Profitable Book, my celebrated online course that walks you step-by-step through how to publish a book that is indistinguishable in quality from a New York Times bestseller. This is the exact process I use to publish my own books as well as those of Finn-Phyllis Press authors.
...or 3 monthly payments of $3333.33. I love the number 3 (clearly), and I don't believe in charging "interest" if it feels more comfortable to split the payment into 3 months.
If you’re ready to blast through the roadblocks and skip over any further "best way to write a great book" research so you can proudly add “PUBLISHED AUTHOR” to your credentials, email me ([email protected]) or DM me via Instagram so we can have a chat and get this show on the road!
Email or DM me with those also! If I'm not the right resource for you, I'll happily do my best to help you find exactly who you're looking for!