During this 90-minute workshop with audiobook expert (and 3x author) Drew Linsalata, you will discover:
- Current trends and market demands in the audiobook industry.
- Which books work best for audiobook adaptation.
- Narration techniques including voice modulation, character differentiation, and pacing.
- Recording equipment and setup (including in-home-recording guidance)
- How to optimize recording environments for best results.
- How to find a great (reasonably priced) editor
- Tips for becoming an audiobook narrator
- Various audiobook distribution platforms and how to publish your audiobook on popular platforms like Audible, Amazon, and iTunes.
- Legal aspects of audiobook production, including copyright, licensing, and contracts.
- Effective marketing techniques to promote your audiobook and expand your audience.
[*There are no refunds once purchased]