In the third of four segments from my initial Black and White Conversation with Markiss Stone, we dove into some deeper topics.
- Suggestions on the how of changing people's hearts (or at least opening them to a different perspective)
- Suggestions for moving forward through dialogue and action
- How to have the "right" conversations with the "right" people (and when)
- How the emergence of black programming (BET, Blackish, etc.) has affected perspectives
Are you writing a book? Do you want to write a book?
If you're ready to FINALLY get the book written, I invite you take the next step (it's about moving the needle just one click each day) and sign up for my newest FREE masterclass.
- How to assess whether there is a demand for your book (aka "Will anyone want to read it?")
- Why the notion that you aren't a writer doesn't matter. At all.
- How to manage your fears that someone might judge or criticize your book/story
- Exactly how to start (or keep going if you're suffering from the dreaded "writer's block")
In Just 50 Minutes, You Will Discover: